Schedule and activities
- setting up your Unity/Vuforia AR project
- compiling your app for iPhone/Android
10.30-11.00am MORNING BREAK:
AR loves light but hates reflections. Does your app still work in the gardens?
- designing/printing your own image-based marker
- interaction #1: using GUI controls to influence appearance and behavior of virtual models (e.g. change colour, animate etc.)
12.30-1.30pm LUNCH BREAK & speed date discussion
- interaction #2: using markers to influence appearance and behavior of virtual models (e.g. proximity of markers, orientation of markers)
- design and program a multi-marker app (in pairs)
3.00-3.30pm AFTERNOON BREAK: you reckon you have time for a break..!?
- Teams present their demos in the gardens
One hour walk-in session during conference
Questions? Great ideas to expand your demo? A frustrating bug torpedoed your great presentation? Maybe we can help to put you on track.